The customer is a car company, they needed to develop websites on wordpress platform to introduce their different product lines such as: tires, components. They wanted to build infrastructure and template pages for these websites.
CO-WELL built cloud server or the websites, using Amazon web service. This helped cutting down on hardware costs and made data sharing easier and more flexible.
Especially, CO-WELL’s team used Amazon forms (which are specially recommended by AWS for wordpress platform) to create definition files (infra as code). These files helped automatically provide server resources and website templates, instead of having to manually configure individual pieces of server resources. With this method, the time to build server infrastructure was significantly reduced, not only helping to save labour, but also making the management of server resources easier and more efficient.
Our customer owned a large chain of shopping malls that already had a mobile application to update promotional news, vouchers, and outstanding events taking place in the malls.
They wanted to develop an in-app mini game integrated for Halloween to increase the customers’ engagement with the application.
CO-WELL Asia has consulted and developed a mini game called Halloween Marathon.
In this game, players need to install the shopping mall’s application, then scan the QR code set in random places in the center to enter the game. In this game, cards will appear face down on the screen. The player’s task is to turn the cards and find pairs of same card. Winning this game, players could receive promotional shopping vouchers.
After its launch, the game has successfully attracted the attention of a large number of customers when shopping at the mall, leading to improvement in-app interaction.
The customer was a large-scale chain of shopping malls that already had an app. Although the application brought convenience to users, it mostly helped looking up information. The customer wanted the app to help contribute to promoting sale for the stores in mall.
Developed a new feature for the app:
– For mall visitors: Users go to the “E-voucher” section to select the available vouchers they want to receive and bring to the store to receive the offers. They can update their existing vouchers in the “Mine” section.
– For stores: The stores update the vouchers they have on the admin page of the app and all vouchers information will be delivered to the users. The stores are also equipped with their own apps to scan voucher codes.
The customer owned a Japanese-style resort and sauna. They needed a website for booking and introducing their services
CO-WELL consulted, designed ideas and implemented website, following the customer’s requirements
* Website interface: Using many images that bring Japanese traditional vibe, combining with animation effects with mist, steam, creating a call to action to the web visitors.
* Website functions:
– Introduced the company and their services in the form of an easy-to-follow menu
– Allowed visitors to book appointments
The client is a newly opened branch of a large-scale chain of shopping centers. CO-WELL already developed their mbile app to help people coming to the malls can look up information such as parking location, map to shops,etc,. They needed to implement a minigame on the app to promote the opening event.
People can join the minigame using the “E-voucher” section in the app. The game participants can grab virtual gifts (hats, shirts, shoes, …) and bring them to the mall to exchange for real gifts.
The client is a newly opened branch of a large-scale chain of shopping centers. They needed to develop a landing page to draw people’s attention to the opening event.
Landing page: CO-WELL consulted, designed and implemented the landing page with the following functions:
– Posting and synthesizing basic information about the newly opened branch
– Displays a countdown to the opening date, increasing the visitor’s attention on the event
This university is aspiring to be a world-class institution aligned with international standards. A bilingual and well-organized website was required to demonstrate their professionalism and internationality.
CO-WELL developed a website with features including:
During the Covid-19 pandemic, our customer released a group chat app for business. They engaged CO-WELL to design a landing page to promote this product.
CO-WELL designed and delivered the landing page within 2 weeks. The advantages of our solution include:
The customer was a new-opened shopping center with a large-scale. They need an application to optimize interaction with buyers, and to offer best services as well as supports to the buyers.
CO-WELL consulted and developed an application with special features:
– The former web system was old, not user-friendly, many functions needed to be improved.
– The customer wanted a new website to help increase their revenue and provide more services.
CO-WELL was responsible for developing 2 systems simultaneously for customers:
+ System #1: Updated the website with the new framework to bring a user-friendly, modern-looking website.
+ System #2: We built a system to manage orders, warehouses to help customer to easily manage their own E-Commerce website.
The customer needed a website to introduce products and goods that are being sold at their supermarkets. The new website is required to display products description, stock status, promotions and must be directly linked to the customer’s E-Commerce site.
– Provided the customer with consulting service, interface design, website system development
– Developed software to manage the client’s warehouse system, ensuring accurate updating of the storage status of the product.
– Developed a new function that automatically updates product prices from the customer’s E-Commerce site.
The customer needed 4 separate apps with the following functions:
– Babies and young children healthcare app: record babies and children’s history of medical examination, vaccination …
– Healthcare app: monitors height, weight, nutritional information, movement information and reminds users to take medicine on time.
– Medicine ordering app for pharmacies
– Automatically medicine in-store buying app
We built 4 apps that fully meet the requirements:
– Children healthcare app with functions such as recording children’s vaccination/immunization history and growth milestones, sharing information via mails…
– Healthcare app: in addition to ensuring the required features, CO-WELL also categorizes features based on user groups – normal users, members, and pharmacies.
– App for pharmacies: help them access the database of the manufacturer’s drug store to lookup drug information and make orders
– Automatic medicine purchasing app: help customers choose, buy and pay faster.
The initial website of the customer was a static website, making it difficult to upgrade and maintain. A new website was required for better visitors experience, and it must also be user-friendly since the customer does not have their own IT team for future maintenance.
– Built a new website has an easy-to-manage administration interface that is suitable for non-IT customers.
– In addition to introducing basic information about the building, CO-WELL also recommended customers using 360 Virtual Tour technology to help visitors visit the office and the building in the most lively way.
The initial website was simple with an unimpressive interface, machines information was displayed in a poorly-structured way, making it difficult for visitors to follow and compare.
The customer has an orders management system that allows users to follow their opening orders from all E-Commerce websites and delivery service providers. However, due to a large number of partners and human resource shortage, the customer encountered some difficulties in efficiently monitoring the system and delivering adequate service to users.
To take better care of customers and encourage them to use the services in the corporation’s ecosystem, our client built a program that allows customers to collect and spend points for any purchases or services they buy or use. Plastic cards were initially used for collecting and spending points. However, this method has shown some limitations over time, for customers usually forgot their cards at home, and it was also difficult to either check the points collected or develop new features. Therefore, they needed a mobile app that can solve all of the above problems.
Used cars need to be priced quickly and accurately so the sales procedures can be executed effectively. Therefore, the customer needed an app to send and receive information in a short time that can be applied at all stores.
The customer needed an application that could link electronic signatures with contract management systems to facilitate the creation, storage, and search of contract information as well as to reduce the use of paper contracts.
We built a contract management system that allows employees to look up information, adjust contract contents and read customers’ signatures. The client’s signature will be automatically included in the system to process and create new contracts, making the contract processing process faster and more accurate.
The company wanted to find a proper way to increase customer experience, as well as to introduce products and collect customer information.
The customer wanted to build a promotional app to complete their customer service program and encourage customers to come and try new dishes…
CO-WELL built a mobile app that works on both Android and iOS. Users with this app installed on their phones can get updates about discounts and promotional campaigns of the restaurant group, as well as collecting points for each purchase at their fast-food chains.
Redesigned the entire web interface and added functionality:
Our customer owns an E-Learning website that was experiencing problems such as:
Our customer’s telecommunications service management application encountered some problems as follows:
Therefore, our customer needed to improve existing functions and develop new ones to:
CO-WELL redesigned and developed these following new functions:
Add other functions that allow users to:
The old system had 2 versions on PC and mobile app, using outdated technology that entails many problems:
– Switched from 2 separate platforms for PCs and smartphones into one common platform using the responsive web, and using API to speed up the interaction with users, improve reusing ability
– Added functions as follow:
Previously, users who wanted to use the service had to register for an account at a store, moreover, they could only use the services at the store where they registered their membership, causing time loss and inconvenience. Moreover, the system also supported only one type of monthly package payment, which could possibly be a waste of money for users.
Customer’s old website’s interface was not well-designed. Content uploading is not convenient and time-consuming. Website’s features are limited.
– Consulted on website information structure to make it more user-friendly, intuitive, and easier to navigate
– Consulted and deploy more features: School event calendar associated with Google calendar, Article with more creative format
– Replaced .Net framework with WordPress platform, customized the platform to meet security requirements and make it SEO friendly
– Optimized web performance (Increase page load speed).
Customer wanted to develop a mobile application which end-users can use to watch advertisements or answer surveys to receive reward points. These points can be converted into virtual currency for users to pay for associated services (taxi)
Consulted, designed interface & architecture, developed:
– A mobile application on both iOS and Android for end-user to:
– Administration page (frontend, backend) for administrators to
Customer’s ideas started from the fact that project managers at the construction site often lack the materials and want to order urgently. Our customer wanted to develop an mobile application to connect site managers and suppliers to make ordering easy and convenient, reduce processing time and control the quantity of ordered materials.
Before making the final decision to develop application, customer wanted to build a prototype to test the usability and fix problems while the cost of error fixing was still small.
Developed prototype version including:
– Mobile application with following functions:
– Administration page (frontend, backend) with
Customers desired to develop an application to replace human in receptionist position, which is labor-saving and helps to build the image of a modern information technology company in the eyes of visitors.
Consulted, designed interface & architecture, developed:
– An application with the following functions:
– Administration page (frontend, backend) with the following functions
Thereby, the application helps to save time for connecting guests with the right people, save costs, as well as contribute to the image of a modern technology company in the eyes of visitors
Our customer wanted to build a mobile application, which will help them manage customer service exactly, conveniently and bring personalized experience for end user
Built a mobile app on Salesforce, the wolrd number one CRM platform, connected with existing data system then collected data relating to journey, distance and car using behavior. Based on those information, the app would automatically send remind message about time of changing tire, oil, etc. and other functions which need to be maintained.
In order to increase user access and enhance their experience, our customer want to build a website to buy used car, and apply AI technology in car valuation.
Developed a website for end user to register if they want to sell their used cars. What they have to do is accessing the website, submitting photos and information of the car, and recieve result which is estimated by AI system.
The website has functions like: submit photos and car information, receiving pricing information from the AI system, book schedules to the store, and register for a test drive.
In order to manage the test drive booking systematically as well as make it more convenient for end users, our customer wanted to build a website for end users to book test drive online
Built a website that allowed users to access and book test drive time, select the car model and car showroom quickly and simply
The customer offers an yearly tax finalization estimating tool on their website for end-users. Users will access to the website, take photos then send information about tax declaration. Therefore, the customer needs to have an automatic image identification function to collect input information using photos from the users
Built image identification for the system with 80% accuracy and identifying time was less than 20s This function help reading and filtering information automatically, give results as API on MySQL database, linking with data processing function so that the system can calculate and give results to the customer.
At schools, people need to check students’ attendance for every lesson. However, doing this manually is time-consuming and may be inaccurate and can even lead to cheating. Therefore, they need a solution to make this done more quickly and accurately
Built checking attendance function on the existing mobile app of the schools, which has:
– Backend (for managing version): teacher enters lesson information and attendance code corresponding to that lesson
– Frontend (for mobile app version): students access to the attendance feature and enter the code provided by the teacher to mark their attendance By using Beacon Technology, only students attending the class can access the app, which helps ensure accuracy