– The former web system was old, not user-friendly, many functions needed to be improved.
– The customer wanted a new website to help increase their revenue and provide more services.
CO-WELL was responsible for developing 2 systems simultaneously for customers:
+ System #1: Updated the website with the new framework to bring a user-friendly, modern-looking website.
+ System #2: We built a system to manage orders, warehouses to help customer to easily manage their own E-Commerce website.
The customer needed a website to introduce products and goods that are being sold at their supermarkets. The new website is required to display products description, stock status, promotions and must be directly linked to the customer’s E-Commerce site.
– Provided the customer with consulting service, interface design, website system development
– Developed software to manage the client’s warehouse system, ensuring accurate updating of the storage status of the product.
– Developed a new function that automatically updates product prices from the customer’s E-Commerce site.
The customer needed 4 separate apps with the following functions:
– Babies and young children healthcare app: record babies and children’s history of medical examination, vaccination …
– Healthcare app: monitors height, weight, nutritional information, movement information and reminds users to take medicine on time.
– Medicine ordering app for pharmacies
– Automatically medicine in-store buying app
We built 4 apps that fully meet the requirements:
– Children healthcare app with functions such as recording children’s vaccination/immunization history and growth milestones, sharing information via mails…
– Healthcare app: in addition to ensuring the required features, CO-WELL also categorizes features based on user groups – normal users, members, and pharmacies.
– App for pharmacies: help them access the database of the manufacturer’s drug store to lookup drug information and make orders
– Automatic medicine purchasing app: help customers choose, buy and pay faster.
The customer is a corporation investing in shopping centers, they wanted to build a website that introduces the company, shopping centers, and recruitment information, but they haven’t got a clear description and orientation for their website.
Provided a full-stack service from consulting to design, to deploying operation, building a full-content website, suitable to the customer’s field of operation and wishes.
The initial website of the customer was a static website, making it difficult to upgrade and maintain. A new website was required for better visitors experience, and it must also be user-friendly since the customer does not have their own IT team for future maintenance.
– Built a new website has an easy-to-manage administration interface that is suitable for non-IT customers.
– In addition to introducing basic information about the building, CO-WELL also recommended customers using 360 Virtual Tour technology to help visitors visit the office and the building in the most lively way.
The initial website was simple with an unimpressive interface, machines information was displayed in a poorly-structured way, making it difficult for visitors to follow and compare.
The customer’s former website was a static one that did not support content editing. Its interface was dated with unimpressive words and images, which could not show the group’s size.
Rebuilt the website on a new platform, making it easy for customers to update information. Redesigned the entire web interface, using a modern full-screen splash interface that can easily impress visitors.
The customer has an orders management system that allows users to follow their opening orders from all E-Commerce websites and delivery service providers. However, due to a large number of partners and human resource shortage, the customer encountered some difficulties in efficiently monitoring the system and delivering adequate service to users.
To take better care of customers and encourage them to use the services in the corporation’s ecosystem, our client built a program that allows customers to collect and spend points for any purchases or services they buy or use. Plastic cards were initially used for collecting and spending points. However, this method has shown some limitations over time, for customers usually forgot their cards at home, and it was also difficult to either check the points collected or develop new features. Therefore, they needed a mobile app that can solve all of the above problems.
Used cars need to be priced quickly and accurately so the sales procedures can be executed effectively. Therefore, the customer needed an app to send and receive information in a short time that can be applied at all stores.
The customer needed an application that could link electronic signatures with contract management systems to facilitate the creation, storage, and search of contract information as well as to reduce the use of paper contracts.
We built a contract management system that allows employees to look up information, adjust contract contents and read customers’ signatures. The client’s signature will be automatically included in the system to process and create new contracts, making the contract processing process faster and more accurate.
The company wanted to find a proper way to increase customer experience, as well as to introduce products and collect customer information.
The customer wanted to build a promotional app to complete their customer service program and encourage customers to come and try new dishes…
CO-WELL built a mobile app that works on both Android and iOS. Users with this app installed on their phones can get updates about discounts and promotional campaigns of the restaurant group, as well as collecting points for each purchase at their fast-food chains.
Redesigned the entire web interface and added functionality:
Our customer owns an E-Learning website that was experiencing problems such as:
Our customer’s telecommunications service management application encountered some problems as follows:
Therefore, our customer needed to improve existing functions and develop new ones to:
CO-WELL redesigned and developed these following new functions:
Add other functions that allow users to:
Our customer had an app available for video rental service but the functions are few and simple, not meeting the communication needs of the company as well as the users’ needs.
Replacing and adding new functions, making the app more useful for users. For example: redesigning the homepage, adding “wishlist” and ranking function …
The old system had 2 versions on PC and mobile app, using outdated technology that entails many problems:
– Switched from 2 separate platforms for PCs and smartphones into one common platform using the responsive web, and using API to speed up the interaction with users, improve reusing ability
– Added functions as follow:
Previously, users who wanted to use the service had to register for an account at a store, moreover, they could only rent DVDs at the store where they registered their membership, causing time loss and inconvenience. Moreover, the system also supported only one type of monthly package payment, which could possibly be a waste of money for users.