– The former web system was old, not user-friendly, many functions needed to be improved.
– The customer wanted a new website to help increase their revenue and provide more services.
CO-WELL was responsible for developing 2 systems simultaneously for customers:
+ System #1: Updated the website with the new framework to bring a user-friendly, modern-looking website.
+ System #2: We built a system to manage orders, warehouses to help customer to easily manage their own E-Commerce website.
The customer needed a website to introduce products and goods that are being sold at their supermarkets. The new website is required to display products description, stock status, promotions and must be directly linked to the customer’s E-Commerce site.
– Provided the customer with consulting service, interface design, website system development
– Developed software to manage the client’s warehouse system, ensuring accurate updating of the storage status of the product.
– Developed a new function that automatically updates product prices from the customer’s E-Commerce site.
The variety of products and the same producing stages make it difficult to exactly calculate the man-hour of each worker and price the products.
Build and develop a time recorder system for workers. The system consists of two components:
The system was built within 3 months and it helped our client manage the man-hour as expected.