– Customer’s system had difficulty in managing daily transactions, orders, number of visitors and customers classification.
– Since the customer system used the old programming language (vb.NET), the code used for that system was cumbersome so it was difficult to efficiently transfer the work to new personnel.
– Upgraded the old system to a new one, developed more functions to solve customer problems.
– Developed a new system with an updated and higher legacy programming language (Ruby on Rails) based on the old system’s functionality.
– The customer needed to develop larger projects, provide superior and more convenient services to end-users.
– The number of available IT personnel in the company did not meet the needs for development.
– Besides developing and operating EC backend system, CO-WELL was responsible for maintaining 3 systems.
– Provided a team of highly specialized, streamlined, quickly responding and resolving customer requests made during the project development process.
The customer needed a working flow management system to:
– reduce the number of papers used
– ensure smooth workflow
– change the workflow from offline to online
CO-WELL built an online internal workflow system with features to solve customer’s problems:
– Provide report templates that can be flexibly adjusted according to the users’ wishes.
– Automatically transfer data/reports to relevant personnel, reduce the amount of paperwork
– Convert usual paperwork into electronic requirements on the system
– Managers can sign online
CO-WELL provided a “full-stack” service from consultancy, design, deployment to the final perfection.
– The former version of the product was incompatible with current Windows operating systems
– The product interface was outdated, neither in fashion nor user-friendly, therefore, it needed to be redesigned
– Transfered data, functions from the former system to the new one using another programming language (Visual Basic 6 -> .Net)
– Designed a user-friendly new interface
In the process of selling vehicles, the customer needed to collect information from buyers, sellers, partner companies, dealer outlets … However, these jobs were being done manually, arising a few issues such as:
+ Difficulty in storing and managing data
+ No official data collection form
+ Personal information is not ensured
Therefore, our customer wanted to upgrade the system to digitize a part of the workload and solve the above problems.
– CO-WELL built a system that provides an information input interface for different groups of people, at the same time stores and processes information corresponding to each target group. This would help users to manage data more quickly, systematically and consistently, while ensuring the confidentiality of personal information, saving time and effort.
– CO-WELL built a system to synchronize data with the existing one. Users only need to use one system, which would be easier to manage.
A large number of medical devices made the control of sterilization and storage a big challenge for hospitals in general and equipment management department in particular.
– CO-WELL built software associated with bar code scanning devices to manage devices information through bar codes. The main functions include:
+ Store device preliminary information and allocate bar codes
+ Manage equipment usage (departments borrow-return status)
+ Manage equipment sterilization process
+ Automatically generate reports on the number of equipment in stock, which one has been sterilized and which needs to be sterilized
– The number of products, components, and devices that the customer had was too large so they needed a system to manage product information effectively, quickly, saving time and effort.
– The customer already bought an RFID code scanning equipment to manage goods and warehouses more efficiently and conveniently. However, its built-in software did not meet their needs as it does not provide the required information and detailed data about the product, as well as the history of codes scanned…
– A barcode and QR code reader software that helps to collect, manage and process information automatically and quickly
– Customized embedded software for customers to use on existing devices
– A data library for tags reading devices to read all types of product
– An app to read data on different operating systems
The client company had many utilities that need to be managed, each of which includes different types of data (text, numbers, …), so they needed a management system that works anywhere even without internet.
CO-WELL built a system that can:
– Manage devices status
– Input and check data directly on the device
– Manage documents related to equipment
– Automatically create assessments based on raw data
– Build a mobile app to store data temporarily in areas without internet. The software will then automatically update the data to the cloud when the device is connected to the internet
The management of supplies for vehicles (gasoline, drinks for renters) and vehicle coordination was being done manually, making the information inaccurate and unclear, therefore our customer needed a system to help solve this problem.
CO-WELL built an internal web system to help manage information about: vehicles, supplies, warehousing, labor. The vehicle management board, upon receiving a car request from a customer, can rely on the information on the system to coordinate the vehicle and the driver and enter the information related to the material (the amount of gasoline to be dumped, number of water bottles to be collected) into the system.
The customer needed:
– A customers management system that uses information about business customers to take better care of them.
– An advertising quotation system for service buyers.
– A customers management web system that collects information through surveys, the data collected will be categorized and used for customers service, promotions, products launch… in order to reach the right audience.
– An advertising price management system was built to help accelerate the transaction process with advertisers
Not only domestically developing, but the company was also reaching out to some other foreign markets, which requires vehicle ordering or checking to be strictly controlled. Therefore, they needed a system to manage the import and sale of vehicles abroad, solving the problem of geographical distance.
CO-WELL built a management system with the following functions:
The manual handling of administrative procedures in the company faces many difficulties due to a large amount of paperwork and the lack of personnel needed.
To make ordering more convenient and time-saving for customers, as well as ensuring orders accuracy for kitchen team and cashiers, our customer wanted to build a food ordering app for their fast-food lines. Users can use the app installed on their phones to order at all fast-food lines when they come to the stores and then just wait for their food to be served. Restaurants can also benefit from the use of this app as the human resource needed for a restaurant would not be too large.
Queuing at restaurants often causes many inconveniences to customers because it usually takes them hours to wait without being able to do anything else. The restaurant also needs personnel to arrange seats to meet the guests’ requirements. Therefore, the client needed a reservation system to help solve the problem of bookings at their restaurants.
Developed a reservation system with 2 forms: at the store (via touch screen) and through the website. Customers can book a table by providing information about the number of guests, seat type, smoking/non-smoking table and contact information, the system will then automatically record the above information and send notice to the customer when there is an available seat that meets the guests’ requirements.
The customer had a video posting system to serve both internal and external activities. However, since the system has become old-fashioned, they wanted to upgrade it using new technologies.
Developed and transferred data from the existing system to the new technology platform with unchanged functions and interfaces. Added new functions as required by the customer.
Worked directly with the data manager to give the appropriate blueprint, then built a website that specializes in cars repair and maintenance appointments booking with these following functions:
As the customer’s factory has many different production lines, in which many workers work together, their working time directly affects the calculation of product prices. Therefore, tracking the exact working time was of great importance so they needed a system that automatically performs this task accurately and efficiently.
After conducting consultancy, design and system flow verification, CO-WELL Asia developed a system that tracks the exact working time of each employee on a variety of different production lines to increase labor productivity. This system consists of:
1. Front-end: Designed for Android tablets. This component provides full control over the work time and man-hour on each production line.
2. Back-end: This component integrates the information of production and information of workers, then combines information of man-hour to export reports and statistical results of production.