– Customer’s system had difficulty in managing daily transactions, orders, number of visitors and customers classification.
– Since the customer system used the old programming language (vb.NET), the code used for that system was cumbersome so it was difficult to efficiently transfer the work to new personnel.
– Upgraded the old system to a new one, developed more functions to solve customer problems.
– Developed a new system with an updated and higher legacy programming language (Ruby on Rails) based on the old system’s functionality.
– The customer needed to develop larger projects, provide superior and more convenient services to end-users.
– The number of available IT personnel in the company did not meet the needs for development.
– Besides developing and operating EC backend system, CO-WELL was responsible for maintaining 3 systems.
– Provided a team of highly specialized, streamlined, quickly responding and resolving customer requests made during the project development process.
The customer needed a working flow management system to:
– reduce the number of papers used
– ensure smooth workflow
– change the workflow from offline to online
CO-WELL built an online internal workflow system with features to solve customer’s problems:
– Provide report templates that can be flexibly adjusted according to the users’ wishes.
– Automatically transfer data/reports to relevant personnel, reduce the amount of paperwork
– Convert usual paperwork into electronic requirements on the system
– Managers can sign online
CO-WELL provided a “full-stack” service from consultancy, design, deployment to the final perfection.
– The former version of the product was incompatible with current Windows operating systems
– The product interface was outdated, neither in fashion nor user-friendly, therefore, it needed to be redesigned
– Transfered data, functions from the former system to the new one using another programming language (Visual Basic 6 -> .Net)
– Designed a user-friendly new interface
In the process of selling vehicles, the customer needed to collect information from buyers, sellers, partner companies, dealer outlets … However, these jobs were being done manually, arising a few issues such as:
+ Difficulty in storing and managing data
+ No official data collection form
+ Personal information is not ensured
Therefore, our customer wanted to upgrade the system to digitize a part of the workload and solve the above problems.
– CO-WELL built a system that provides an information input interface for different groups of people, at the same time stores and processes information corresponding to each target group. This would help users to manage data more quickly, systematically and consistently, while ensuring the confidentiality of personal information, saving time and effort.
– CO-WELL built a system to synchronize data with the existing one. Users only need to use one system, which would be easier to manage.
A large number of medical devices made the control of sterilization and storage a big challenge for hospitals in general and equipment management department in particular.
– CO-WELL built software associated with barcode scanning devices to manage devices information through barcodes. The main functions include:
+ Store device preliminary information and allocate barcodes
+ Manage equipment usage (departments borrow-return status)
+ Manage equipment sterilization process
+ Automatically generate reports on the number of equipment in stock, which one has been sterilized and which needs to be sterilized
– The number of products, components, and devices that the customer had was too large so they needed a system to manage product information effectively, quickly, saving time and effort.
– The customer already bought an RFID code scanning equipment to manage goods and warehouses more efficiently and conveniently. However, its built-in software did not meet their needs as it does not provide the required information and detailed data about the product, as well as the history of codes scanned…
– A barcode and QR code reader software that helps to collect, manage and process information automatically and quickly
– Customized embedded software for customers to use on existing devices
– A data library for tags reading devices to read all types of product
– An app to read data on different operating systems
The client company had many utilities that need to be managed, each of which includes different types of data (text, numbers, …), so they needed a management system that works anywhere even without internet.
CO-WELL built a system that can:
– Manage devices status
– Input and check data directly on the device
– Manage documents related to equipment
– Automatically create assessments based on raw data
– Build a mobile app to store data temporarily in areas without internet. The software will then automatically update the data to the cloud when the device is connected to the internet