Drupal is an open source CMS (Content Management System) which offers a solid platform to create highly advanced websites, while Magento is leading E-commerce platform which has a great reputation for its excellent scalability, features, SEO friendliness, and other market-leading attributes.
Drupal Integration is the ideal solution to capitalize on the power of both Drupal and Magneto in the fierce competition among E-commerce businesses.
Drupal Integration allows you to operate your Drupal site as the back-end and a Magento site as the front-end of your E-commerce platform.
All the data in the Drupal site will be automatically transferred to the Magento site, including images, text, and articles related to the products. The data transfer process is achieved in just a few clicks with easy-to-follow guidelines.
Account and Pricing
There is no additional fee for this extension. Fees would be incurred on Drupal-based websites for hosting, configuration, etc… For more information, please refer to your company contact.
- Install the Drupal Integration
- Set up the Drupal API Connect
- Link products and articles in the back-end
- Show related articles in Catalogue
- Show linked products in article details
- Generate sitemap in settings
- Integration complete
- Automatically transfer data from your Drupal 8 site to a Magento 2 site
- Transfer images, text and more
- Link informative articles to related products
- Compatible with CE: 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build