Nowadays, people have so many reasons to leave e-commerce websites while doing online shopping resulting in a large number of pending orders caused by unwelcome interruptions. In order to help lock in those deals and reduce shopping cart abandonment, we built an Abandoned Cart Email extension with Magento 2.
“Flexible, convenient and free” are words that describe exactly what our Abandoned Cart Email is. We offer you an extension which automatically sends emails to customers who accidentally forgot their selected products based on shop owners’ set conditions such as the number of items in the abandoned cart, value of the order and quantity of selected products in stock. Customers will then receive messages about their abandoned carts, encouraging them to come back to the online store and finish their orders.
This extension allows you to design email templates, set schedules and make your own rules as well as support you to manage the history of sent emails effectively. With our solution, you will no longer be worried about losing your potential customers.
- Automatically sends email reminders depending on a set criteria in regards to the time of abandonment, the number of products added and also the number of selected items left in stock.
- Email schedules, conditions and rules can be simply created by yourself since we have already prepared rule-setting templates for you.
- Flexible to meet all requirements of customizing appearance of emails to catch customers’ attention.
- Send an unlimited number of all-in-one emails which include selected products, product prices, detail links, subtotal and a one-click checkout link.
- Easily check the status of sent emails and resend undelivered emails with a check log function.
- Six out of six types of Magento 2 product are supported.
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with CE: 2.2,2.3
- Description: Version 1.0.1