Split Cart extension allows conditions to be set for splitting shopping carts based on product attributes such as shipping options, materials, and vendors. This facilitates easier data collection for each attribute, allowing for improved inventory planning, sales reporting, promotion and vendor management.
As an example, if you are running a campaign with 2 hour delivery for a particular type of product, these products will need to be separated out from other products in the cart that have different shipping options. Using Split Cart extension to split consumer carts into individual shipping choice carts allows you to transfer delivery orders to shipping vendors more easily.
This extension can also be used for vendor evaluation. By setting a rule to split carts by vendors, you can extract more accurate data to assess your vendors, allowing for better decision making, promotion and vendor management.
Improve profitability by making the right decisions based on the data collected directly from your website.
- Conditions: Generates a list of conditions for splitting the cart. Unlimited product attributes can be added to this list.
- Rules: Attributes to split carts can be chosen based on management or campaign objectives.
- Manual or automatic options: Select between automatic cart splitting without asking the buyer, or manual, where splitting the cart is triggered after asking the buyer.
- Reporting: Information on sales and revenue for each attribute can be collected simply and easily.
- Whilst the admin can choose one or several attributes, the extension will not support the selection of all attributes in the list.
- Enable or disable Split Cart extension at any time
- Manual or automatic cart splitting
- Unlimited detailed lists of conditions for splitting carts
- Automatic cart splitting based on chosen rules
- Variable conditions and options to track sales & revenue