Joomla! is one of the most popular open source CMS (Content Management Systems), but it lacks the ability to compete in the e-commerce market. Magento, on the other hand, is the best choice for e-commerce sites, however, its CMS system is limited. We, therefore, bring you Joomla Connect – the solution which combines Joomla! and Magento to make the most of each of their strengths.
Joomla Connect is for Joomla! users who want to migrate their data to Magento 2. With just a few simple steps, data is automatically transferred, including blogs, articles, categories, and tags. This is a great opportunity for your business to increase sales: while Magento ensures your e-commerce site runs smoothly, Joomla! contributes the content to support your marketing campaigns.
- Automatically transfer data from Joomla! CMS to a Magento 2 site
- Transfer articles, categories, tags… and more
- Update the Magento 2 site in real-time whenever there are changes in the Joomla! CMS
- Ability to add related products directly to the cart without going back to the product page, helping to increase orders
- Install Joomla Connect
- Set up the Joomla API Connect
- Link products and articles in the back-end
- Show related articles in the catalog
- Show linked products in the article details
- Generate sitemap in settings
- Complete the integration